Monday, January 16, 2017

STELLA & DOT SPRING 2017

The 2017 Spring collection has launched and it is so cute! I think what I like most about this collection is that so many pieces can be everyday and staple pieces. Below are some of my personal favorites and if you want to see the whole collection you can browser and shop my personal Stella & Dot e-Boutique by clicking here

I am so in love with The Victoria Pendant. Its just so feminine and easy to wear everyday. I like that it and go with so much in my closet even a grey t-shirt. This can be work now and long into the summer. The tassel is removable make it a great versatile mixed metal piece.  


I seriously couldn't decide which of these to get! The new chevron leather wrap comes in a cool mushroom color with silver chevrons and the tan warp has gold chevrons. These are great for any arm party. 

The simple knot cuff is way too cute and can be mixed into just about any other combo of bracelets. Even stuff you currently have in your closet. These also come in silver and gold. Great gift idea too!

The Quinn Cuff now comes in silver! I like how this gives the look of a multiple bangles. Again, this mixed well with any combo. You can probably mix Alex and Ani bangles in with this one for a cute look. 


Pendants were a theme is the Spring collection and the Amala Pendant is a great staple piece for everyday wear. I like the mix metals on this one so you can wear it with gold or silver accessories. The Antonia Tassel Necklace has been a huge hit! I've seen this on many stylist and because of the neutral colors it can go with so much. The Carter Bracelet is a fun little piece to add a little texture into your arm party. It also looks great worn by itself. 


I hope you enjoy this new collection as much as I do! Feel free to reach out with any questions! 


XO
Lauren

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink